Picolab is a startup focused on improving meetings by adding context and structure. Try it out in your next meeting. Founded by me and Ben Cohen.
- Conway's Game of Life - an HTML/CSS/jQuery implementation for modern browsers. I also added support for saving games states as links by bolting it on to rails at Heroku.
- Crosshatch - a service for automatically "hatching" tweets and posting them to Facebook. Current functionality is to create short-links for all @mentions and #hashtags.
- T3l Us - a link shortener I wrote for Crosshatch. Simple, human readable shortlinks that point back to Twitter.
- Tascit / Listaculous - a simple todo list application I've been working on an hour or so a week with Ben Cohen. Currently has some UI bugs.
- AppShopperSmarter - A quick chrome user script (might work in FF too, YMMV) for improving appshopper, the iOS price tracker (appshopper.com). Adds some automatic filtering and uses ajax to prefetch multiple pages of results along with some metadata from Apple.